Sunday, May 06, 2007

UUGGGHHHHH!!! WHAT A NIGHT!!!


So somewhere in my bright ideas file in my head was the idea to go out and hit the bars. Actually its just the one bar I go to on Saturday night...The BRB...A country and Western bar. NO, I am not a huge fan of C&W music. The guys there are super nice and always have me laughing my ass off! Of course I didn't really think the whole idea through. I had sort of forgot that to get to the BRB I have to pass my EX's place and pretty much park in his front yard. So there I am, driving down the street, listening to sad music (not sure why) and got this overwhelming feeling of sadness. Seeing his place, passing by, I just really missed him last night. I called a friend to talk me off the mountain so to speak and she put somethings in to perspective. Thank god for friends. But I was in a sour mood and I should have just went home. Instead I put my head up high walked in to the place. I got to see the guys I hang out with there, which was good, and we did laugh. Of course they asked me where I had been...Which brought everything back up to the surface. I hadn't realized that I had been there since Jason and I started going out and that was nearly 5 months ago. Like I said, it was good to see them and laugh a bit. But I was ready to go home. get in bed and look forward to another day.
The night was interesting. Felt some emotions I hadn't expected, drank a Kamikaze shot (YUCK!) and saw some good people. All in all not a bad time...Just not what I needed. Better luck next time.
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Doug said...

Oy, I haven't had a kamikaze since about 1991. I think I liked them at the time.

I'd say it's time for some new memories to replace the sad/bad ones. You can't go avoiding that area of town forever (well, you could, but it usually isn't practical).