Tuesday, February 06, 2007

OBSERVATIONS FROM TODAY


Two things I know for sure about my life.

1. Things are always changing. LIFE is always changing. Some might consider that to be a good thing. But if you hate change, like I do, it can make you on edge if your not ready (more on this later).

2. I HATE when you are driving down the road and someone cuts you off. Then turns less than 1/2 a block later. THIS SENDS ME TO THE OTHER SIDE!!! Swear words are flying out of my mouth that would make a sailor blush. Granted. I drive the speed limit and some folks might be in a hurry. I get that. But if you are turning in 30 feet don't cut me off. Break. Then turn!!! Really pisses me off. And of course I drive a Miata and the horns on them sound like you stepped on a mouse. What's the point. Put a horn on a car that actually does some good and not alert all the neighborhood cats that your on the way. LOL!!!

Back to number 1...Change. Not really my thing. Well, as some of you guys now...So-N-So is over. I still haven't heard from him and I don't expect too. Of course, now it would be wise for him to just let it go because the "ass chewing" that he would get would leave him looking like a wounded, junkyard dog.
There is someone new that I am talking to now though. Jason is his name. He is 4 years younger and so far is a really nice guy. Its weird though because I have only dated guys that are older...Not sure why. Just 'cause I guess. We shall see. Slow and steady right?!?!?

IM going to wrap this up now. I have some things to do around here and they aren't getting done if I am typing into this all night...LOL!!!

Until Next Time...

ps. AJ, be on the lookout for an upcoming HNT. Going to show the back of the photo so to speak. Just for you!

2 comments:

Doug said...

I used to drive a Miata and I seriously considered getting an air horn for it. I would have loved to get behind someone and blow their windows out.

Good luck with Jason!

Mikey said...

Looking forward to tomorrow! Sounds like someone got the hots for a boy named Jason! Enjoy yourself!