Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HNT...HERE YOU GO!


Ok. SO I have told myself this was MY year. The year I would "Live Life", nothing crazy or dangerous. Just come out of my box. So I thought I would just show you all my BOX...LOL!
Seriously, I want to be more proud of me. Take a stand, for Me. Not let life run me over...Pass me by. None of that. "So-n-So" put a damper on things. But no more. I can not answer for His actions. I can only do what's right for Me and move on. And I am!
So, in honor of HNT I have decided to post a PG-13 photo. Yes I know that some will think its lame; for Me though, in my mind its just enough!
So...Here you go. This is probably the only time I participate in this so enjoy!


Until Next Time...

5 comments:

Skipper said...

Now that's bringing sexy back!

It's kind of shameful that I've never commented before, but the day you put your box on display is the day I decide to say hello!

Mikey said...

Well well well...next week will you turn around? lol...good for you!

Doug said...

Nice! Can I get that package delivered next-day? ;)

Hearthhusband said...

What a nice box!!! Nice wrapping, too. I never thought that you'd post a pic of your box,though...I'm sure I speak for everyone...we're waiting to see the rest. P.S. finally in Memphis...we move the rest of our stuff next weekend. Talk to you soon. xoxo

Kevin said...

Yeah, I wouldn't kick that out of bed.

;)