Monday, January 15, 2007

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE...


Yes, its true, I have little to no patience. Well, that might not be entirely true...I lack patience in certain areas of my life. And let me tell you, when I hit the wall...I HIT THE WALL!!!
It seems that my love life is one of the areas that I can certainly use more patience! I often times get worked up because the guy I am seeing doesn't call me like I think he should and it really pisses me off. I start to second guess everything. You know like "Does he like me? What's he thinking? Is this moving in the right direction?" You know the stuff that gets to us single people from time to time. I, get these things in my mind and I start to doubt things about me. I should be happy that the guy wants to take things slow. I should appreciate the fact that its not totally about sex with him. I should be understanding that the guys owns his own business and has a full time job. I really just need to adjust my attitude and realize that everything 24/7 is NOT about me! I need to stop living in the future. Take my head out of the past and just learn to live in the "here and now". One day I will get the fact that Slow and Steady wins the race!
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Mikey said...

ok...get out of my head!!! I hear myself in your post and the slow and steady is hard for me to do!!!