Tuesday, January 09, 2007

WHAT A DAY! WHAT A DAY!!


Let me start by saying that I have worked the last 3 1/2 weeks with only 3 days off! I AM TIRED! I cant even begin to tell you what I am like when I AM TIRED!!! Can anyone say...BIOTCH?!?! Well don't all of you yell at once! I am not deaf!!!
It has been a very challenging several weeks.
Not only is work about to push me over the edge, but so is the guy I am dating. He's wanting to take things slow. Which I like...But DAMN. He's HOT and I am Horny!!! LOL!!! I guess the saying "good things come to those who wait" will need to be used in this situation. I am patient. Not much choice, I guess. I actually like the fact that we haven't gone crazy yet. There is a great deal of chemistry between the two of us and things are going in the right direction. I actually called Him last night to set up a date. I told him I wanted to take him out on the town...He called me tonight..."I don't want to go to dinner tomorrow night. I want to wait till Friday or Saturday so that I can spend as much time together with out having to worry about getting home early enough to get some sleep, before work. I liked his thinking and we set a date for Friday. Of course I told him I didn't want to wait till then to see him again and we are going to meet for coffee & desert tomorrow night. YIPEE! I am excited. I hope he swings by to pick me up. I love riding in the car with Him because he loves to hold my hand when he drives. This of course makes me feel all those warm and fuzzy thoughts. I guess I have become a school girl and I blush at the thought of him...LOL!

I am going off to bed now. Not because I am HOT AND BOTHERED talking about him. I told you guys that I am tired! LOL!!!

Have a great week.
UNTIL NEXT TIME...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds like you found a great guy! Congrats! Now rest up -- you don't want to be tired this weekend!

Doug said...

Yaay! Hot and horny and holding hands!