Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FLIRTATION...


Ok. Work. I don't really know how to begin this post with out sounding crazy...Or should I say Full of myself.
Today, at work, we had a trainer come in to teach the employee's about a program that we offer. When I was coming back from a break the "John" (the trainer) was sitting at one of our desk and he gave me the up-down. I felt like I was out on a Friday night in a gay bar. I swear...I felt like he was taking my clothes off! John is an attractive guy...BWTF!!! I know men will be men, but seriously. I found out that he does have a partner. Of 10 years to be exact. I just don't get it. I would be working in the other side of the store and feel someone looking at me. YEP, there he was in the mirror talking to people but looking at me in the reflection. He saw me looking back and smiled. Don't get me wrong, I am flattered. Its just a little weird because this is someone (if I saw him on the street)I would date. He is attractive. Nice smile. Handsome.
I know I should be thinking about all of this...It could get me into trouble. Let me just say this: I WOULD NEVER DATE OR SLEEP WITH A CO-WORKER! I have had offers. Which always makes for an interesting couple of days afterwards.

I guess that is enough about that. I hope everyone is having a good week and is gearing up for the weekend.
Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Doug said...

LOL Nice ego boost!

Kevin said...

Yes, but if it's someone from another store that you won't see all the time ... maybe THEN it's ok?

:)

Mikey said...

I love when something like that happens! I bet you felt great!