Tuesday, January 23, 2007

IS IT FRIDAY???


I think, not completely sure, but this might be the L O N G E S T week ever! I guess I might be in a slump. Work is usually my saving grace when life gets a little routine, the problem is that WORK has become routine. I normally don't complain that much...(stop laughing)...But I need to spice things up in my life. I need some new challenges. I guess what I am trying to say is with work in the tubes...Love life at a stand still...I just need some zap to happen. I am starting to feel boring. I Hate Boring!
I think back on my life over the past few years and I would have given anything for "stuff" to just slow down and let me catch up. Well...I have caught up. Time for a new adventure. Can anybody relate?
Maybe the weather is to blame. It has rained for the last 8 days here and I am starting to feel like Noah. Its cold. Windy. Combine all of those together...You just don't feel like getting out and grabbing life by the balls (or just a set of balls...LOL).
Anyway. Not much going on.
OH! WAIT!!! Work is going to suck the rest of the week. My two bosses are coming to town tomorrow. One of them is crazier than catshit on a stick! She is the pain in my ass. I think that I am going to take some valium to work tomorrow in case she starts to get on my nerves.
OK...Now that I got myself all wound up...I am going to let you guys go. Make me a cocktail and watch the rest of my movie (the Lake House). I started it today at lunch. So far its interesting. I do love me some Keanu Reeves.
Until Next Time...

No comments: