Tuesday, January 30, 2007

AAHHH, LOVE!


It is pretty dificult to not be thinking about Love at this time of year. I still have a little hurt goin' on with "So-n-So" just vanishing. I am sure its for the best...something better is on the way. Right?!?!?
I guess I will get back to my old self soon enough. I was starting to fall for the guy though...Oh well. Life does go on. I hate the word "crush" but thats what I had and I guess the word is living up to its Definition.
I have to be honest though, I was hoping that this Valentine's day I would actually have a Valentine. Get something from a man I was dating. You know what I mean? Gettin a card from your Mom just isnt the same...LOL!
I am actually doing pretty good with the whole situation. I know others are out there. I am not a looser. I still have alot to offer someone. Its just when it all goes down like this you really start to doubt yourself. You true self. And that is the worst part of it all.
So. Like in years past. I will get a movie. By my Godiava Chocolate Strawberries. Sit on the couch. Ask one of my single girlfriends over (I dont want a man over because I want to be able to bash men)and just have a good time.

Life is good. Hope is coming back. Things are turning around. The future is looking promising again.

Until Next Time...


BTW...I do not go around sounding like this all day. Its just at night that my feelings and emotions seem to be more acute.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Hehe, one of the benefits of blogging I've found is the cathartic release. No worries.

Oh, and you can bash men with other men, you know.

Kevin said...

Ugh. This must be going around. I'm sick of being mopey.