Tuesday, March 27, 2007

OH THE WEBS WE WEAVE!!!


Ok. Here's the deal. My boyfriend goes to school fulltime. Has a fulltime job. And somewhere in between all of that is me. Lets say, for gee whiz, that I am a guy that likes to have his own time. Relaxing in his own place. Watch TV. Read. Surf the web. What ever. For some reason this last 7 days have really got me in a weird place mentally. Jason (my BF) works in sales and has to work Saturdays and Sundays, which leaves us little time during the week. IM not sure if its me feeling horny, insecure, lonely, or what but this arrangement is taking its toll on me. I am feeling like He is backing out of this relationship and its starting to get to me. My best friend Melisa says to cut the man some slack. So I am trying. In all fairness to him, it is midterms at school right now. He is working and trying to cram everything he needs to do for school. So why am I feeling neglected? IS it selfish? Needy? What? Any comments? I am really working on being understanding. Patient, which by the way, is not my strongest attribute. I just get paranoid and think I am not all that important to him. What makes matters worse is I am really starting to fall for the guy and I cant help but get worried thinking he is ending everything. Do I need to just get over myself. Let the man get his stuff done why I take a backseat for a bit? Please someone tell me something.
I am going to go now and get ready for bed.
Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Doug said...

Ask him. And whatever he tells you, take it at face value. Try to not read into it.

Will there be a time in the future where he won't be so swamped? You could plan a vacation or just some time together.

Mikey said...

Talk with him!!
He will be on break soon and should be able to give you more time...but still talk to him!!