Thursday, August 24, 2006

COUNT DOWN...

OK.
The countdown has begun...
This October my friends and I will be vacationing in CANCUN!!! Yes, the island of Cancun will never be the same. Not only that but we are going in style. We have booked our suites at the RITZ CARLETON and we have been put at the "Club Level". I am so very excited and I can not wait to go. Its at the end of October and we have all decided to treat it like a "Vegas" trip...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Of course you guys can read all the details in the blog...Some names might be changed to protect the reputations of the people involved...LOL!!!
Have a great weekend everyone and
Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am insanely jealous. Guess you are just going to have to work EXTRA hard next week to prepare for all of the relaxing and parying you're gonna' do. Anyway, off to visual traiing. C-ya later.