Monday, August 07, 2006

THINGS ABOUT ME...

I got this idea from several other blogs that I have read. It's a list of things about me. Who else?!? The first enstallment will be 1 thru 25. I hope you guys learn a little about me just like I have learned several things about you.
Enjoy!

* I am 6 feet tall
* I have blue eyes that I am told are my best feature (of course the ones who say this havent seen me naked...LOL)
* My other feature that people seem to comment on are my lips...they are full. Not Angelina lips, just full.
* Personally I think my Heart is my best attribute. Very sentimental & romantic
* I have a great set of parents that are still married and have been very good to me.
* I had two brothers, one older adn one younger. I am the middle child. And NO I dont fit the typical mold of the "middle child"
* I have grown up Hunting and Fishing. It isnt something that I currently do but I can certainly survive in the wild if I have too!
* Every BOY that was born into the extended family got a riffle engraved on the day He was born. Mine is a 257 Roberts. Name is in red.
* Even though I grew up in a hunting environment I have never shot another animal.
* I am NOT a "redneck" but I did grow up in a small town in Texas.
* I am an uncle and have 2 nephews & 2 neices (Jack, Brady, Candace, and Jayce)
* I went to a major university for Visual Design.
* Favorite subject was Pottery. Have sold several pieces. Look forward to getting back on the wheel.
* I have a strong stuburn streak that has gotten me into trouble in the past.
* I have some amazing friends that I cherish dearly.
* I came out of the closet fairly late. 1999 to be exact.
* Coming out cost me nearly every friend I had and it was a devistating year for me.
* These friends were from a church that I attended and they didnt feel they could ne supportive if this was the life I was going to choose.
* All though shaken, my faith in God is the most important thing to me.
* I love to read. I enjoy all styles of writing but mystery is my favorite genre.
* I hate...I mean HATE to cook.
* I have a great place to live that is decorated tastefully and it feels like HOME.
* I have way and I mean WAY to many clothes bu tmanage to wear the same ones over adn over.
* I have only dated 3 guys and none of them were long term. Short actually. I ended them. They seem to be interested in only one thing...
* I value sex and think too many men/women "jump" into the sac too soon.

OK...that was the first 25 and I will do the next 25 very soon.
Take care adn YES...It is my turn!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

For me it's always been about the intmacy, more than the act itself. Don't give up hope!

heh ... crush :)