Monday, August 21, 2006

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...

I read quite a few blogs on the net. I don't respond to them, I just get an idea of people out there and their day to day lives. I call it training (as in choo-choo). It usually starts with one blog and I read the blogs of the people who respond and so on and so on. It keeps going and going. I guess I need to get a life...But the "people" aspect of it fascinates me. Does anyone know what I mean?
ANYWAY
I was reading one of my regular blogs and it had an announcement that a fellow blogger/friend had passed away. It made me a little sad. Well, the whole "training" thing took over and this gentleman had apparently made a big impact in a lot of people's hearts and minds. It was touching the way people spoke of him and I hoped he wasn't in any pain during his passing. MARC...Rest In Peace, and God be w/you!

It is funny how things bring up the strangest memories and thoughts of the past. The passing of this gentleman reminded me of my brother's passing. The tragedy that it was...
Well, I guess what IM trying to say is..."Why does it take the passing of a loved one to bring out the best of humanity?" Do you know what I mean? It just seems people realize that life is precious and that you need to tell the folks around you what they mean to you...I guess that is all I have to say tonight.
Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have learned so much in my daily practice and meditation. Not necessarily theory...but, some practical magic, if you will. And what I mean is that a great value should be placed on the wheel of life. The living require great respect for simply LIVING, especially in these days. The dead have earned respect for giving meaning to life. It's a wheel that requires the absolute highest level of respect...both the living and the dead. As far as bringing out the best of humanity...everyone should take a lesson from a witch..."do as ye will and harm none...mind the law of threefold, every wrong comes back threefold". Admire the living and honor the dead. It seems as if you already do that well enough.

Kevin said...

It's very true. I hardly knew him, and yet this struck me in a way I wasn't expecting.

It sucks.