Monday, December 25, 2006

BACK TO NORMAL???


Well, I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Christmas. I hope you all felt Peace in your spirit. Joy in your soul. Love in your heart.
My Christmas was nice. I got to sleep in (which I love), My morning Starbucks(thanks to the 24hrs), and an amazing lunch with my family. Santa was good to me this year too! It was a nice day.

NOW. Back to reality. I am currently taking a break from packing to write this post. I have the pleasure(kidding) of traveling to Dallas to open a new store this week. Yeah! It is going to be a very long week and I am really bummed that I am having to go. Normally, I would have this week off. Vacation. Not this year. My request was denied and I am leaving on a jet plane in the morning to what will be a week from HELL.
On the bright side, I do get to see some of my friends that work with me and we tend to laugh a lot...Drink A LOT...EAT A LOT!!! It will be good times. I normally look forward to work trips for these very reasons. Just not this year.
OH...Did I mention that the trip will take me into the NEW YEAR?!?! Yes, folks that's right. I will be working New Years Eve and Day in a different city. I am probably least happy about this the most. I would really like to spend the time with family and friends. Heck, I would like to spend it with the guy I just started seeing a month ago!!! He's not real happy about this either. Oh well. Whacha gonna do? I don't really have an option. Its my job. Maybe I will ask him to drive up for the night and we can hang out together...We shall see.

So I will not be blogging this week. No access to a computer.
Happy New Year everyone and I will talk to you guys next week.
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Doug said...

Sounds like you're able to make the best of it. Have a good time, and Happy New Year!