Sunday, September 10, 2006

AAHHHH...MY LIFE!

Well, here it is Sunday afternoon...And I am bored. I have gone shopping already. Bought things I didn't need. So much for "Retail Therapy"!!! Yes, I am a shopaholic! It generally gets me out of a funk...Not so much today. I guess its the crappy weather that's going on here. Yesterday was rain, all day! That is never a good thing. Of course the fact that everyone of my "guy" friends are starting new relationships doesn't help either. I am NOT a bitter person, I want everyone to find their true love. But I got to tell you...If I hear one more story about how cute or what a great kisser or he does this thing with...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I really am happy for them but come on! Enough already! I try to focus on the great life that I have. I am blessed. My health is good. I have a nice place to live. A car that I love to drive around in (of course it would be nice if the rain would stop so that I could put the top down!)
Anyway.
I hadn't "blogged" in a while and I just thought I would get everyone up to date on the things that are going on.
Life is good. Work is getting back to normal. The trip to Tennessee was a good relief to the "day to day" that a job can become. My parents are off on their 2 week vacation/cruise to Alaska. I am so happy for them. Its about time that they do something just for them and one that doesn't involve grandkids. I am soooo happy for them.
I guess I will end this now. I could go on for along time writing things that are not really relevant...But I will stop! I will blog again in a couple of days.
Take care everyone...Until Next Time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you came to TN, wish you could have stayed longer so we could've actually done something. It saddens me to hear you are having a bad day...you are fortunate to have the life you have, as you know. I am just glad to know you... Rob even mentioned the other day what a great guy you are and how handsome you are. This day will pass, you will be on vacation soon enough...don't overspend at home, you have lots of booze to buy...send me a postcard sweetie. talk to ya soon, xoxo

Kevin said...

Wow, I could have written this post. At least the middle section ...