Saturday, September 23, 2006

SEX ANYONE???

OK, now that I have your attention...LOL!
I am going to put it out there and tell the truth. I AM HORNY!!! I know a lot of you guys and gals DO NOT need to know that but I am.

The fact that NOAH'S ARC is about to float by means that I cant go out tonight and "see and be seen". Of course, that only makes the problem worse. When it rains, for some reason I get restless and want to get out of the house. And well...That's just not going to happen tonight.

To make matters worse, I talked to my friend in Dallas last night for a good hour. It was great and we had a really good heart to heart. He does seem like an amazing guy and I could fall for him very easily!!!

Well, I will go into all of that later. I just wanted to let the "whole blog world" know that I need to get some soon. It has been the desert over here and the fact that its raining outside...Well it makes me realize what an ironic world we live in.

Sleep well everyone.
Until Next Time...

No comments: