Friday, September 15, 2006

MADE IT!!!

Ok, I know that we have all gone out...Started having a great time...Drinking, drinking, and yet more drinking. Well, that was my night last night. I went out with my boss/friend and got a little to carried away. We had both just wanted to unwind, have a drink or two, good conversation...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! None of this happened. Well, we did drink. But it was more like 6 or 7 cosmopolitan's. And we did have good conversation...It was just with all kinds of strange people and we were not at a "gay bar"...Ha-Ha!!!
I say all of this to give you an idea of the morning I had today. I should have know last night at around 1:30 when I was trying to watch Golden Girls and I would see 1 Dorothy on the TV screen, and then 2 Dorothy's that today was going to be rough. Live and learn right. Lets just say that today was the LONGEST day! And the thought of a Grey Goose makes me want to RALPH!!!
Its all good though. It is the weekend and this has been one long/strange week. I am really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend and I hope that it doesn't rain cause I need to get some sun. CANCUN is getting closer! Can you say VACATION!!! I think you can!!!
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, images of Denver come to mind...sorry you had a rough day.