Sunday, September 17, 2006

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Ok, I have a friend that is "straight"...of course we have been having sex since highschool. Go Figure! Anyway, he really pissed me off tonight and I just needed to get it out of my head so that I can get some sleep. Ive got a busy day tomorrow.

We will call him TOM. Tom just emailed me a link to a "sex" site where a profile of this guy friend of his is posted. Tom has been trying to get this guy to come out of the closet and confide in him. It makes me really angry because TOM needs to come out of the closet himself. We had been FB for a long time and that has ended recently (5 months ago) because I found out through a mutual friend that Tom was getting engaged. What a mess right?!?!? ANYWAY... Tom got upset that I told him whatever his friend does is HIS business not yours and that as a "straight" man, he shouldnt be going to gay sex sites.
BTW...Is any of this making sense?
Well, Tom told me that he was just concerned about his friend and he didnt want him to go down a distructive path. Well, this is when I flew off the handle. I called him a "closeted pervert that needed serious help. And that I was no longer going to listen to his fantasies about other men." I also told him that he needed to be more concerned with pleasing his soon to be wife!
Well, naturally he didnt react possitively. So be it. I know that some of you are thinking that I am being cold hearted and insinsitive. Far from it! I have been listening to him go on and on about this guy for a couple of years. Sometimes right after we have gotten "busy"...

Anyway, I just wanted to vent. Me and "Tom" probably are not going to be talking for a while. He will soon realize that I did it for him amd that he should probably be talking to his therapist about a whole lot more than just his girlfriend.
OK...GOOD NIGHT everyone.
AND, Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Yeah, the closeted shouldn't be outing other closeted folks.