Friday, September 22, 2006

FRIDAY!

Ok, so its Friday evening and I am getting ready to head over to a friends house for cocktails and what not...It should be a blast and I am looking forward to it. However my mind is a million miles away. The guy that I have been having conversations with in Dallas emailed me last night and told me that He had had a really rough day and that He could really use a hug from me.
There are 2 things that run through my mind...
1. Damn, the only guy that needs me in my life right now lives 225 miles away and that sucks!!! 2. The guy needed me!

I know what some of you are thinking..."LOOSERVILLE, population 1" I know, it does sound a bit crazy. But I really felt bad for the guy and wanted to be able to be there for him. I know he will be fine. But it still sucks. Over the last 3 months we have really gotten to know about each other and I guess my heart holds a special place for him now.
NO... I don't think that we are boy friends. Not even close. We are just to guys that are cute and have expressed an interest in one another.

He is flying out today to have a vacation with his best friend and wife. He was really looking forward to it and I hope he has the most amazing time and gets a chance to relax and unwind. He is going to call form there so I will let you guys know how he is doing.
Until Next Time...

editors note...I know that my post are random at best and that yesterday I was complaining about a "jaded heart". But I really just blog about the things that are on my mind right then and there. Not Crazy...HONEST(LOL)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Be careful with the online / long distance thing ...

I fell hard for someone that way ... and at the time I thought he did too ... then it turned weird (I fell too hard) and I had to quit cold turkey ...

we're starting to do ok again ... but I realize that those feelings are still there (despite me knowing that in person we'd probably only be friends -- i think we'd be pretty incompatible in the bedroom) ...

*sigh*