Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just Another Day...

Well, today was a Hot day here in Houston. The heat index was a sticky 103 degrees. IM sorry...But that's too damn hot! I look forward to the crisp morning air that comes with the fall season. It will be a nice change from this heat. Well, enough about that.

I went to my nephew, Brady's, birthday tonight. It was a good time. He had a "cars" theme and was excited to get the rugby and watch I had bought him from the Disney store. The whole party was cute actually. My family was there and some close friends. Good time.
I did get a pleasant surprise however. My cousin brought a friend with him that was really attractive. Nice eyes. Great smile. The works. There was a lot about him that normally I wouldn't find attractive, but for some reason He was "all that and a bag of chips" I could just be horny...Not completely sure which! We made lots of eye contact and smiled at each other often. Of course with the whole family there and it being a kids party, nothing came of our meeting but at least it was a nice flirtation.
So, all in all, a good day. If this heat would go away I could work on my tan. Even by the pool its too damn hot!!! So, until next time...

No comments: