Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rain Rain...GO AWAY!!!

Yes, my friends, I have picked the worst time to go on vacation. I decided at the last minute to move my vacation up one week. Why, you might ask. Well, Fall is hitting our store this week and windows change on the first...So next week I will be busier than the pope at confessionals during "pride week". That was a bit much wasn't it?!? Anyway. Next week I will be really busy so I moved my vacation to this week. Well, as you can imagine...It sucks! I so wanted to get some sun do some shopping. The whole nine yards. This isn't happening with all this rain we have been having. When it rains like this I have the need to make sure my sofa isn't too lonely. It has held me prisoner. I am going to break free tomorrow. Rest is good but I have lots I want to do. And laying on the sofa all day isn't making it happen. Does anyone have any words to get me motivated? I sure could use them. Take care you guys and I think tomorrow if the rain doesn't stop we need to get together and do an Indian dance to get the rain to go away! Have a great day!

No comments: