Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wild is the Wind
Hey everyone...I am sitting here...Updating the iPod. Listening to Nina Simone. I just love her. Old music. If you haven't heard her...She tells a "mean" story with her music. I don't know a lot about her as a person, but she is great to listen to on occasion.I am listening to her song "Wild is the Wind". She is telling of her love for this man...I swear she just tells it like it is. Its actually interesting that I wanted to listen to this CD today...I've got news...Yes, I have a date! Tuesday night. His name is Ryan. We have been talking pretty much non-stop all weekend. He is a tall drink of water (6'5") and I am excited to meet him. In person that is. I will, of course, fill you all in later. But as for now...Keep those fingers crossed. I will just say this about him...He is different than anyone I have ever met. Generally, I am a very good judge of character. I can sum up someone really fast. It is often why I am called a snob. If I don't like you, it usually shows on my face RIGHT away. Its a blessing and a curse. And NO I am not full of myself...ANYWAY!!!I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am pretty tired so I am going to get to bed early tonight. Its 9:30 now and I can barely keep my eyes open. Take care everyone and lets all get together soon! Bye for now

No comments: