Wednesday, October 04, 2006

THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY...


OK, can I say something that might piss-off a couple of you guys...
I think that I am done! DONE! I tell ya.
There is a certain type of GAY man that loves to play games. Well I am here to tell you that I am DONE WITH THAT!!!
I know all the psyco-bable. That in some way that I am opening myself up to that type of guy. Well, I AM NOT!!! Yes, that might sound like I am being defensive, I'm not. Its just that I am tired of being played. Does anyone know what I mean? It's just getting old. If you are of a certain age...quite being stupid! Know what you want! STOP telling me what I want to hear; tell me waht you are thinking and lets move on!

ENOUGH ABOUT THAT

Today I did have a really interesting moment happen at work. I was in the food court getting a soda and I saw a tall guy walking towards me. It looked like he was with his folks and I really didnt pay him much attention. Something inside told me to look one more time, so I did. Our eyes met and I had the strangest thing happen. It was like this guy saw the real me. It was almost like we were looking at each others souls. Does that make any sense? I felt like this guy was seeing ALL of me and I actually felt naked. It was strange but beautiful at the same time. Please someone tell me they have had this happen before. I am not talking about being cruised in a bar. Thats completely different. I get cruised all the time in this city...I am talking about a weird...strange...humbling...Soul Connection!

Well I guess you had to be there. It was strange. Lifted my spirits and left me feeling very vulnerable (in a good way).

Ok...Now that I have rambled on about absolutely nothing. I will leave you all now. Have a great day and I will blog later on.
Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been catching up on your blogs from the past few days...oh, my. I just love ya! Sugar pie, take some advice, 1. take a deep breath...exhale. 2. do whatever it takes to get you off...quickly. 3. go and find that man you connected with...ASAP. 4. call a bitch when you feel down, I promise to make you laugh.

Tomorrow is another day. xoxo

Kevin said...

I also am sick of getting played. Just once I'd like someone to think I was worth the extra effort.

And I think I know what you mean happened, but to my knowledge it's never happened to me.