Saturday, October 28, 2006

THE PAST TWO WEEKS...



I was going to write about some things that have been going on for the last 2 weeks. Actually, I started a post about this one night in particular, but it is becoming way to long and even I don't want to read about it...But maybe I will post about it later because it is funny!

Here are the elements of the last couple of weeks in my life:
A new guy, from out of town (of course). A couple of GREAT dates. HIS ex-lover! A fight. MOTEL 6. Drug dealers stalking me (only the one night). Female Hookers looking for action (the same night). A NASTY-ASS hotel room (motel 6). Staying in this flea-bag for a couple of hours (I still itch...All in my head, of course)My "new friend" calling to tell me he got home after his ex-lover showed up at the airport causing an argument in which, my friend, called the guy a Faggot and then the "ex" threw the plate of food on his head (right before he was to board his plane). An argument involving a co-worker. My assistant quitting. Cancun. The Ritz Carlton. Getting fried by the sun. Turning back to white RIGHT away (I swear it looks like I spent all of Cancun in the room). Relaxation! (Can you say amen to the relaxation part!!!!)

Well, there you have it. A crazy couple of weeks! I may write about it for real sometime but for now I think I will just be happy to relax this weekend and keep it simple. There has been enough drama for awhile.
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, shit. see, I wish I still had those kinds of days...it really takes me back....but, oh, shit.