Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WHERE DO I SIGN UP...


Ok, so I wasn't going to BLOG tonight but I thought I should just let yall in on my current mood state.
I think it would best be summed up with the question..."Where do I sign up for some anger management classes?"
IM not real sure why, but today I could and would have loved to have GONE OFF on somebody. Maybe its sleep deprivation...Lack of sex...OH HELL...It could just be my time of the month! But events in my life right now have left me angry with very little action I can take to make things better.

I have come to the conclusion that I must take control of the things that I can control and let the rest just fall away. My problem is that I cant let things go very easily. But I am going to give it my best shot!

So lets hope, for the time being, that the "classes" wont be needed and that things will get back on track.

Have a good day everyone!
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Take a deep breath ...

... and then punch them in the face!

(works for me!)