Monday, October 30, 2006

PERVERT...OR NORMAL GAY MALE?


Ok...So, at my apartment complex, we have covered parking (which is nice in the summer and great when its raining). Well the other night I was going to my car to clean it out and I looked up into the apartments. All of our bedrooms look-out to the parking spots. Well, I found my bedroom...I always check to make sure that you can't see in because I get a little carried away with myself sometimes...LOL! Anyway, the guy that lives above me was at his computer working I assumed. His blinds were pulled up abit and I could see him sitting there typing. I wasn't staring its just the movement caught my eye. MOVING ON...He is a very handsome guy that always smiles and says hello. His girlfriend is not nearly as nice.

IM rambling again!

Well the other night while he was at his desk and I was cleaning out my car...He stood up and pulled his shorts off and stood at the computer. Ass in total view. I couldn't see if he was "taking care of business" but I know that's what he was doing. Well needless to say it totally turned me on! He has a beautiful ass and it really got me going. So much so that I forgot that I was outside and a car pulled around the corner. BUSTED!!!
I have felt guilty ever since and at the same time cant stop thinking about his butt! Yes, it was that good!!!

Anyway...I just feel like a complete PEEPING TOM and I need to check myself in. Someone please tell me that you would have done the same thing. Stared for abit while the guy worked on himself. To answer the next question...No I couldn't see his Dick...DAMN!!!

Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Mikey said...

OK...first time here, but...I most certianly would have done the same!!! I probably would have started to play with myself too!!! BTW...you should keep your blinds or curtains open a little so that you can pass it on!!!
Maybe you will turn someone else cleaning their car on!!! I would watch!

Anonymous said...

Definitely nothing wrong!

Would be spending a lot of time washing my car...just in case something more came into view...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! you big perv!!! I'm just kidding you ....lol. I don't think that there's anything wrong with it. First, it's human nature to observe, it's gay nature to have a nice look at what turns you on. you gave me something to blog about in the "taboo journal". I would have looked.