Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ALONE?


There are times that, to be honest, I feel all alone. Yes, I have a great deal of friends that I love and they love me. I am saying this all wrong I think. There are times however, that I feel...Well, alone. More like lonely I guess. When the hustle and bussle of life has you going a million miles an hour...Sometimes you just want to come home and place your head on your lovers lap and be still. Know what I mean?
Anyway.
That's how I have been feeling lately. NO, I am not looking for sympathy. Just wanted to be honest with where I am in life right now...Tonight.

Well, I came across this goofy thing on another blog. Take a look at it and see how many there are of "you".
Until Next Time...



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
209
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

No comments: