Wednesday, November 01, 2006

RELAXATION


Ok. So life, for me, has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. No ones falt...Just life. I thought that it would be good to treat myself to a massage. I was correct. It was "good times" and I just wanted to share some of the things that happened that...Well...Almost made me laugh out of embarrassing.
First of all...The therapist's name is Ryan. He is really cute and has a very gentle spirit about him. Puts you at easy. Well, yours truly decided to scarf down some dinner before I went to the appointment. BIG MISTAKE!!! I felt like I was going to break wind at any moment. Do you realize how hard it is to keep your cheeks closed when someone is massaging your ass! Well, I think I turned a quarter into 2 dimes and a nickel. What made it worse is he used his whole fore arm to go over each cheek...ooohhhhh the pressure! I kept thinking I will never be able to come back to this guy. I am about to FART right in his face!!! It was not good. Well, I finally collected myself. Relaxed again and the gas subsided. Thank goodness. Now, onto the next part...
Let me say this...I am very modest. Way to body conscious. I am by now means fat. But somewhere in my mind I cannot let go of the "old fat me". It is a problem and I should goto therapy...But that's for another post.
Well, Ryan is working my thighs and legs. I am laying there Buttass naked and only a thin sheet covering my bits and pieces...Well decides to "come to life" right there on the table? Yes, James and the giant peaches!!! I swear. I have never been so beside myself. So I take the adult approach and rational and convince myself that "he has seen this before and its not a big deal." Well, it didn't work. I guess I should say that my inner thigh, for me, is like a start button when it comes to sex. I am 0 to 60 in no time when you start rubbing my inner thigh. Well, He kept at it and things rose to the occasion. Of course it didn't help that he kept brushing the "boys" in his upstrokes! I think, horror of all horrors, I might have even started to spring a leak! YIKES!!! With only this paper thin sheet to cover with. It looked like I was at a Boy Scout camp-out! Uuuggghhhhhh!
Oh well. I did, obviously, enjoy myself. AND I will go back to Ryan again. I think the next time I might just "take care of business" before I go though!
Ok, well, I have talked about nearly farting and getting an erection all in the space of a paragraph. It is time to go!
Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Doug said...

Hehe...I've done both of those things while getting a massage. The erection can be fun. And I'm pretty sure they've seen that happen plenty of times.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kevin said...

Were you on your back or stomach when he was getting your inner thigh? Maybe he was grazing them on purpose.

Mikey said...

Been there!!! Soory, but I had to laugh, brought back some personal memories for me.