Tuesday, November 21, 2006

IMAGINATION...



I know that imagination is a unusual thing to be grateful for...But I am. Imagination has allowed me to do my job well. It along with artistic creativity has given me solutions for problems that occur and has given me much job satisfaction. And Job Satisfaction, now days, is something to be really grateful for.

I also love that I have a very active imagination because it allows me to have the most mind blowing sex! Did I get your attention? Good. I mean that statement, just not the way it seems. I am currently single, its not a bad thing, just when it comes to sex...Its me and the right hand (sometimes the Left one too). Is that too much information for ya? Well, get over it! Just kidding. But the imagination that plays into my sex life (all be it in my head) is truly spectacular. Who knew that the body could bend in so many ways! I have to tell you...My future partner better have a good to great sex drive because I have some wild and crazy things that I am ready to try out! You think I am kidding don't you?!?!? Well IM not!!!

So hear is a toast to IMAGINATION! May it be something that we never take for granted and let it be a trait that we cherish.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

May you find a turkey to stuff ... not just in your imagination!

Doug said...

LOL What Six said.

Have a wonderful weekend!