Friday, November 24, 2006

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION...


Ok. Its official. I have hit an all time high on the S.F. scale. It is getting crazy. I was out with my boss today after work. We had a couple of cocktails and there was a guy at the bar...Very handsome...I wanted to take him over the bar. It didn't help that he was looking our direction. Of course He could have been looking at my boss, she is very attractive. Anyway. The mix of alcohol and handsome, manly man has left me HORNY AS HELL!!! I realize I write about sex a lot, its because I am not getting any. I had to kick my "friends w/benefits" to the curb because he got himself a girlfriend. Since she didn't know about me and his gayness I just felt the need to end it all. It was the right thing to do. Of course that has left me with no sexual outlet...And its starting to piss me off.
Maybe I should re-evaluate. Rethink my priorities. Its just hard to do that when you are incredibly horny and all you want to do is get laid.

Maybe I will get a good book and go read. I am to tired to hit the bars, work today was hell! So, I will let all of you go for now. I am off to Borders to get a book and maybe I might find me a guy while I am there...LOL!
Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Jimmij,

Thanks for dropping by.

I know what you mean when all you can think about is a good rump in the hay!?

A book never helped me. lol

Doug said...

Damn, that book must be pretty good to substitute for sex. ;)

Hope something turns "up."