Wednesday, November 22, 2006



ME...


I don't want to sound narsastic...Really I don't...But I am grateful for me. I have had to overcome many adversities in life and I have managed to remain level-headed about it all. I am thankful for all the hardships that have made me to the man I am today.
Yes, I am giving thanks for many other things tomorrow besides myself. I have wonderful friends, life wouldn't be the same with out them. I have my health. I have a great job I love. I have a beautiful family. Most importantly I have my faith that keeps me grounded and incredibly humble.

Thanks will be given for all the many blessings in my life.
Until Next Time...

ps...This post is meant with the purest of hearts. I don't think that I am all of that and I realize my faults. I was talking more of the inner, spiritual side of "ME" when I was posting this.

3 comments:

Doug said...

That's really beautiful, Jimmi. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

*hugs*

Mikey said...

Have a great Thanksgiving Day!!

Jack said...

Looking very nice there Jimj.

I think the guy at the bar was checking you out!