Friday, November 10, 2006

TRUE CONFESSIONS


OK. I realize that I am a grown man. My age is 35. But I have a confession that will make me seem like I am a 7 year old boy...LOL!!!
I am terrified of Lightening and Thunder! Yes, it is pouring down rain here and I am scared to death. I don't know what to do with myself. I though if I posted something that it might help. Of course I have had a couple of cocktails and that isn't hurting either!
I have always been scared of it and it's times like this that make me really want a MAN around. Someone that I can curl up with in bed and hide my face in their chest when the lightening crashes and the thunder claps!
Actually when you put a sexual turn on it...it doesn't seem like a bad idea! A Hot guy lying in my bed telling me to come join him. Telling me that He will take care of me and make everything Ok! YUM!!! That sounds pretty HOT! OF course, that isn't the way life is right now and I guess I will have to suck it up. Be a man. Tough out the storm! If only it were that easy.

I guess for the time being I will just have to get into bed, pull up the covers, and hide my face in the pillows until the storm passes!!!

It really is times like this that I wish I had a man...
Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Doug said...

:( Wish I could be there to hold you.

jimmmij said...

Wish you were too!!! (c:

Mikey said...

Ahhh...maybe you me and doug can curl up together...hmmm that would be a good night...we could invite more friends and have a Thunderin good time.