Tuesday, November 28, 2006

YET AGAIN...


OK. So work has been crazy. The Holidays have got me crazy. All the travel that I am having to do...You guessed it. HAS ME CRAZY!!!
So, I booked another massage. I know, I know...You just a massage. But last time was for fun, this time it was needed. Wouldn't you know it. Things "sprung to life" again. I didn't have time before to masturbate so I walked into the session already anticipating things. And I wasn't disappointed! There I was lying on the heated table with a paper thin sheet covering my business and BOOM! The dick is in the air. I got embarrassed again. I even think I might have sprung a leak...OMG! I can not believe I am handing over all this information. If its TMI...Get over it. This is my blog and that is that.
Good Night everyone. I must go and take care if business. The its time to take care of that "leak"...
Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Bet that was quite the sight.

hapaxlegomenons said...

Lucky masseur!

Doug said...

What, the masseur didn't take care of it for you? Sheesh, I would have.