Wednesday, October 25, 2006


WHAT A VACATION!!!


I have to brag for just a bit...AAAHHHH The Ritz Carlton in Cancun was amazing! I loved the fact that we were picked up at the airport, driven to the hotel, greeted with champagne. Good Times. The staff could not have been more accommodating. Everything was thought out and well prepared by the staff that I wanted for nothing! I am here to tell you...If you have the opportunity...GO! We stayed on the "Club Level" which was extra special. The Hotel had "presentations" (buffets) roughly every 3 hours and it was amazing. Cocktails were continuously flowing and I swear I just felt like a King. Of course I already think that I am a King; it was just nice for someone else to treat me like one! J/K!!!!
I will share more details later.
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good time. You probably needed a rest. Hope you had a cocktail for me. Welcome back, love.