Monday, October 02, 2006

WHAT THE F#@&!!!!


That is what came to my mind today when I went in to work after being gone all last week!!! I realize that people get busy and things are maintained like they should be....But come on! I just stood there for the longest time not knowing where to begin. I was feelin' overwhelmed. To make matters worse, my assistant was off last week also and the whole place was a complete mess!!! I could not put my mind around it.
SO...Like any good employee I just threw my hands in the air and said...WHAT THE F#@&!!!

I guess in the grand scheme of things...It all means JOB SECURITY!!!
But I gotta tell ya, I thought today was going to "break" me and I just refuse to let my job control more of my life than necessary.

I hope everyone's Monday was better than mine...
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, so I'm a day late in reading...OMG, I feel like that sometimes...because we are flawless and perfect we think that our stores should be, too. OH,NO HONEY.....just take a deep breath, it's happened before, it'll happen again...but, still you have to ask WTF??? Remember the Roufa mantra..."It's just shirts and ties". later, xoxo